Arthur Kill (at Woodbridge Municipal Dock)
Reference # :
Ferry Street and Cliff Road07095 Woodbridge, NJ 40° 32' 43.6452" N, 74° 15' 16.272" W
This is a convenient launch site for a paddle to the Graveyard of Ships.
Paddlers can paddle approx 3.5 miles south to enter Raritan Bay
Launching considerations / restrictions::
** $10 Launch fee **
- Lots of broken glass at launch site
- Strong currents
- Major shipping channel
- Post 9/11 security zones near certain structures. See USCG website for details.
- Garden State Parkway to exit 129.
- Follow signs to SR-440 East and continue following directions below (From South).
- From South
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 127.
- Continue on SR-440 for 2 miles to State Street Exit.
- Exit on State Street North and continue 1.5 miles to Ferry Street. (Watch for Captain Carlson Park on Right after oil tanks.).
- Right on Ferry Street, take to end.
Paved parking lot.